Pages

Friday 5 February 2021

Letter to Mrs Ilaoa

 Kia ora my name is julius I'm 11 years old as the oldest out of my 1 sibling. My mum is fijian and pakeha and my dad is tongan and maori. I have a dog that is 5 years old. He likes to eat human food instead of his dog food.





 

I love sports. I play rugby and basketball. I support the best rugby league team the rabbitohs and rugby union team the blues. I play rugby union. My number is 12 so im 2nd five I play for the auckland university.  






I like to work on my chrome book and I like maths and reading. I don't like to work on paper and I like talking to people and doing my work. I  like meeting heaps of new people I like to get paired up with my friends. 








Please don't rush me because I like to do my work slowly. Please let me go to the toilet during class. I like to be paired up with my friends.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Julius - Thank you so much for the letter. The information you've shared is very useful for me so that I can help you more effectively in class. I look forward to reading more of your blog posts.
    Mrs Ilaoa

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.