Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2020

Holiday Memory Recount


 1 week ago my best friend came over. He was here for a sleepover. His name was called Hendrix he came over at like 1 O'clock when he came over he took his controller with him. When we got to my house we had something to eat we had fish and chips. After that we went to my room so we could play on my ps4. We played UFC and 2K20. Then we went outside to play with the neighbors and we went to their house. Before we knew it was dark outside pitch black so we quickly ran inside.




It was the next morning my brother and Hendrix had some cereal and went in the lounge to watch a movie with my mum. After the movie we went in the room this time my brothers joined us so we played 2v1s. It was Eli and Hendrix vs me I was better at the game because I played all the time. I had the Lakers and they had the Celtics after I nearly lost we went outside again and played touch.




When my dad got home we went to the pools so we went inside and got a towel and went in the car. We were on our way to the pools but we went to the shops first. When we finally got there we opened the door slowly because I didn't want to hit the other car. We were in the pools and went to the bombing pools and did some bombs. But then we had to go in the normal pool because my little brother doesn't know how to swim in the deep. After an hour we went home we had showers and dinner. 3 hours later we dropped off hendrix home and said goodbye to him then we went back home and I went to sleep because I was so tired from all of that swimming.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.